Selection of representative attractions and landmarks in Chuncheon where visitors can feel the clean and beautiful nature
Chuncheon national museum
- Watch a media show featuring Mt. Geumgang and the eight sights of Gwandong through Korea’s first 16K LED screen and high-sensitivity stereophonic sound
- <Yeongwol Changnyeong temple site Obaek nahan>
The Obaek nahan excavated in 2001 are excavated artifacts of various sizes and shapes that express themselves and the people around them with different expressions.
Chuncheon rail bike
- Hand operate railbike
- Kimyoojeong station → 1,2,3tunnel → VRtunnel → Move by train → Nanggu village → Kimyoojeong station
- Content that allows you to enjoy the beautiful nature of Chuncheon with your five senses through rail bikes using abandoned train tracks.
Samaksan cable car
- The longest cable car in Korea at 3.61 km
- A space where you can see the natural scenery of Chuncheon in harmony with Uiam lake from the middle of Samaksan mountain
- Nami Island is a place where various cultural events, concerts, and exhibitions are held under the concept of [Fairy tale land, Island of songs].
- It is an independent natural ecological and cultural space that has a variety of natural flora and fauna and seems to be isolated from the city center.
- Traditional play experience program to be installed
Rainy Tour Program
Switch to indoor tour program in case of rain
Chuncheon Makguksu Experience Museum, Animation Museum, Lee Sang-won Art Museum, etc. to conduct a tour program in rainy weather through prior cooperation
Experience program and meal plan in the hotel in case of tour cancellation due to bad weather
Additional indoor experience programs such as traditional percussion instrument experience, tea ceremony, and hanbok experience